We can't wait to meet you.
Enter in everything you'd like us to know ahead of your appointment
We are happy to have your VIPs with us to inform your dress choice, but our advice is to keep it to two or three cheerleaders who share your vision.
Children are welcome, but do need to be supervised.
Evening and weekend appointments carry a £10 charge,
redeemable against your gown purchase. Follow-on appointments and weekday appointments carry no charge.
First appointments last 1hr15 mins and follow-on appointments are 1hr.
Keeping us safe and smiling
We will be
- asking that our brides bring one VIP only (facetiming others is a-ok)
- observing Social Distancing wherever we can
- wearing disposable gloves and for when we're up close, we will pop on a lil face covering
(please bring your own face mask if possible)
- of course, wash, wash, washing our hands
- leaving extra time in between appointments for cleaning
- not serving drinks for now, although you may bring them along if you would like
But above all, know that, while keeping you safe, your appointment will still be full of
laughter, fun and fabulousness.
If you, or anyone you have been in contact with, shows symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19 please do postpone. We appreciate that these are unprecedented times, and cancellations, even if they're last minute,
won't be regarded negatively.
Also, to reduce contact wherever possible, please do book an appointment when you're ready to find 'the one'. For now, if you're in the research phase of your dress journey, please browse online and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We'll be delighted to assist you.