We can't wait to meet you.
Enter in everything you'd like us to know ahead of your appointment
We are happy to have your VIPs with us to inform your dress choice, but our advice is to keep it to two or three cheerleaders who share your vision.
Children are welcome, but do need to be supervised.
Evening and weekend appointments carry a £10 charge,
redeemable against your gown purchase. Follow-on appointments and weekday appointments carry no charge.
First appointments last 1hr15 mins and follow-on appointments are 1hr.
Keeping us safe and smiling
We will be
- asking that our brides bring a maximum of two VIPs only (facetiming others is a-ok)
- observing Social Distancing wherever we can
- using hand sanitiser upon entry to the boutique
- using disposable gloves, if the guests would like to browse and touch the gowns. The bride does not need to do so, however, and we'll provide the gloves
- please bring your own face mask. We have a small number to purchase if you forget yours
- of course, wash, wash, washing our hands
- leaving extra time in between appointments for cleaning
- not serving drinks for now, although you may bring them along if you would like
But above all, know that, while keeping you safe, your appointment will still be full of
laughter, fun and fabulousness.
If you, or anyone you have been in contact with, shows symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19 please do postpone. We appreciate that these are unprecedented times, and cancellations, even if they're last minute,
won't be regarded negatively.